HP DesignJet T930 Printer series
Boost team productivity and enhance security
36-inch, 6-ink printer for professional-quality CAD and GIS applications
With an integrated 50-page output stacking tray, the HP DesignJet T930 Printer series delivers quality collated prints in seconds. Plus you can safeguard information with security protocols like IPSec, 802.1x, SNMPv3, PIN printing, and more.
HP Designjet T930 Overview
- Option of 5ml or 3ml margins
- Eliminate output clutter - get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
- Gain full control - monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing.
- Load paper rolls effortlessly, even when seated, with true front roll loading and automatic roll alignment.
- Save space with a compact, 914 mm (36 inch) printer designed with a flat surface for quick checking of your printouts.
- Media Size : 36-in / 914mm
- PostScript available
QUALITY: Your projects, presented at their best
- With an integrated output stacking tray, the HP Designjet T930 delivers flat, collated prints in seconds. Ensure accuracy with true print previews, and monitor media rolls and printer status from the touchscreen. Load rolls quickly, even when seated.
- Six Original HP inks produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics
- Original HP gray and photo black inks achieve precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral grays
- Make your architectural prints shine with professional, high-resolution graphics - opt for Adobe PostScript®
- Communicate with precision - produce plans, drawings, and maps with fine line quality, and up to 2400 dpi
EFFICIENCY: Productive printing for demanding teams
- Stay organized and on task - the integrated 50-page output stacking tray delivers flat, collated prints
- At this print speed, you can get right back to work—see A1/D-size prints delivered in 21 seconds
- Print efficiently - parallel file processing with 64 GB virtual memory (based on 1.5 GB RAM)
- Save time - print directly to your printer from a smartphone, tablet, or USB drive with HP Mobile Printing(1)
SECURITY: Easily, confidently manage your printer
- Print without interruption - 300ft (91.4-m) media roll and Original HP ink
- cartridges up to 300ml
- Safeguard information with security protocols like IPSec, 802.1x, SNMPv3, PIN printing, and other options(2)
- Easily configure and manage your printer from the comfort of your desk with HP Embedded Web Server
- Integrates easily with your other office devices - iOS and Android™(3) compatibility with HP Mobile Printing(1)
1 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
2 Optional security solutions include Secure Disk Erase (available for all models) and Encrypted HD (available only in specific models).
3 The HP Print Service Plugin app is available for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v.4.4 or later. The app is free from Google Play.